Thursday, March 14, 2013

Devotion Time

Recently I have found it extremely hard to get a consistent devotional time.  With two kids working full time and all of the many things that have to get done on an everyday basis. As I do this I am on my way to a job site and typing this on my phone. But, I have been having some of the most amazing God moments in my life these past few weeks. I have been having some of the greatest revelations about scripture. I have had the most amazing God moments are on my way to the gym in the morning and in the shower. Not to be funny or anything. I said all of that to say that what time you have can be redeemed if you open up the time to allow God to minister to you. Allow God to speak into your life in those cracks of your life that you don't think he can get into.

No comments:

Post a Comment